Sunday, July 31, 2005

Brent from Icon Mag!

BRENT

For the Jul-Sep 2005 issue, ICON gets playful with one of the Philippines' top male models, Brent Javier- transforming him into popular action figures of the 80's.

Here are outtakes from the interview and photoshoot.

Action Figure Accesories: What are the five things you can't leave home without?

iPod
Playstation Portable
Powerbook (12")
Cellphone

Shades Special Moves: Any Special Talents?

Can Dunk
Can Jump Really High

Warning Label: What is the biggest misconception about you?

I am not stupid. A lot of people think I am innocent. I listen to you but I form my own opinions.

Experience Points: Wildest Experience?

Bungee Jumping. I want to go sky diving.

Favorite childhood toy?

Transformers. Optimus Prime and Starscream.

No comments: