Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Belated Greeting from Jay-ar!

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:59:16 -0800 (PST)
From:
"jay-ar garcia" Add to Address Book
Subject:
belated
To:
brent_javier_fans@yahoo.com

hi brent!!! how are you?! First of all,i would like to introduce myself.Remember when you went to SM Megamall for your Watson mall tour last Feb.12, I was the "yellow t-shirt guy", a.k.a as JR. My friends even asked for your autograph. as you know, i'm an avid fan of yours. I even collected your pictures from newspapers given by my friends. eniweyz....belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish you all the best and goodluck in your career. Hope to see you very soon.I'll be looking for your mall tour skeds at your website. One more thing, can you invite me on your friendster?! it's jay_m_b_nick@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!!!!! Mwah!!!

No comments: