Friday, February 18, 2005

Messages for Brent!

From: "axis_2019" <axis_2019@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:48 am Subject:
Re: I met brent.. last saturday

yah.. actually pareho lng pla tau kaia lang i was not rooting for himat mossimo bikini summt dati.. i never thought i would be inspired byhim.. i mean it sounds crazy but it is true.. haha.. ul have ur owndose of brent don't worry.. ryt now ngaung baka il go to lasalle ifeel so much closer to him kasi taft avenue lang ang tatawirin konasa csb na me.. ehehe.. tayo ay mag unite to support him pero ithink di nya ata lyk ang showbusiness.. which personally ,i think, issumthing smart for him to think of.... kasi i personally think he ismeant to be a model. but he, i think, considers na rin that modellingand showbusiness is a very ephemeral thing.. so aun.. pero whicheverpath he takes we know nmn na we'll support him.. ryt guys?happy birthday brent.. see ya again soon.. joke--- In brent_javier_fans@yahoogroups.com,

++Paolo++ wrote:">sebastian19obal@y...> wrote:

Whoah!!!! Youre soooooooo lucky. I'm a number one fan of brent eversince bikini summit. Unfortunately, I still have not been able to seehim in person. I wish someday i would. I would really approach himand say hi and introduce myslef as a number 1 one fan. Yes you couldbe like him in your own way. He was my inspiration to lose weight.I'm on my way now to my target weight 170 lbs. im now 180 lbscompared before 200+ lbs. see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LUV YOU HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM ADDICT2BRENT@YAHOO.COM