Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Brent encounter by axis_2019

From: "axis_2019" <axis_2019@yahoo.com> Date: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:38 am

Subject: I met brent.. last saturday

i finally met brent hahaha at sm megamalllast saturdayactually the guys he was with weren't relly "yummy"the two have no asses for the recordbut they were nice i swearhe even signed my DLSU view book fer mehahamy friends.. they were like brent fans when they saw him..hahabrent evn played with a kidthat was the most amazing day everi greeted him a happy bday PERSONALLY..whewtook me the GUTS to say that one.. hahawell he was only there fer about an hoursigned some autographs and stuffsand a photographer took a shot of me and him..amazing.. wala lang share lang..:) hope u guys won't ferget hisbday.. it's on the 20thhe's really my idoli mean i wanna be like himhahabut i guess i can't be.. wehehope u guys could meet him soon just like i did..:)

No comments: